District Enrollment: Approximately 1,500
Chenango Forks Elementary: Pre-k - 5th grade
Middle School: 6th - 8th grade
High School: 9th - 12th grade
Advanced Placement (AP), honors and college credit courses offered: 16
All subject areas are represented, including biology, chemistry, physics, meteorology, forensics, business, English, public affairs, Spanish, French, math and history.
Seniors can potentially graduate with 2 semesters of college credit.
The district has 25 interactive white boards and 838 instructional computers located in nine labs, three mobile labs and in all instructional classrooms. All classrooms are equipped with dedicated presentation computers with DVD capability, LCD projectors and document cameras.
- A supportive and curriculum-based pre-kindergarten program.
- Chenango Forks is one of ten regional school districts participating in Safe School Healthy Students federal grant program.
- Chenango Forks Elementary and Middle Schools are participating in the OLWEUS Bullying Prevention Program for the 2016-2017 school years.
- On average, Chenango Fork's students score approximately 50 points higher than the state average on the math portion of the SAT.
- Chenango Forks offers a multitude of extracurricular activities in art, music and athletics.