To access COVID-19 information, links and updates, CLICK HERE

Please understand that the information is contingent upon the latest regulations and is subject to change.
Voice Recognition

Homework & Grading

  • Homework is due AT THE START OF CLASS on the day that it is due.
  • Late homework will lose 10% per day up to a maximum of 50%.
  • No assignments will be accepted after the quarter ends. 
Homework not turned in by the end of the 5 week period will result in a ZERO (except in the case of an absence in the final week).

Students will be graded based on the following criteria:
  • Homework completion
  • Regular participation in class
  • Tests and Quizzes
Tests and Quizzes will account for 60% of the student's grade.  The remaining 40% will be taken from their homework and participation in class.  REMEMBER: attitude and effort count towards participation!!  We want to have a positive year.
QUIZZES: There will be periodic, short, in class quizzes given focusing on what was learned the previous week.
TESTS: There will be three quarterly assesments throughout the year along with a cumulative final at the end of the year.  There will also be some unit tests to assess student's understanding of the entire topic.
Tests and quizzes will always be announced AT LEAST a week prior to when they will happen! Remember to check the homework board to see when they are coming up. 
© 2021. Chenango Forks Central School District. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer School CMS Created by eSchoolView