Our 2021-2022 Re-Entry Plan has been released. 
To view the plan, click here.
Voice Recognition

CFE Pre-K- 2 Nurse Mrs. Walworth

Mrs. Walworth´s Home Page

Welcome back to school! I am the CFE School Nurse for Pre-K - 2nd grade. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions. Please remember in the summer months email is the best form of contact.

Phone: 607-648-7580 option 5 then option 1

You DO need to have current updated immunization information prior
 to school entry.
 Immunization information should be a copy from your 
provider's records- not from a baby book. If you are not
 sure what immunizations your child needs,
 please contact your physican/health care provider.
If the Chenango Forks Elementary office does not 
receive your child's immunization record showing
that your child meets PHL 2164(10), it is likely that 
your child will not be able to start school on the first 
day of school.

School Physicals -Beginning 7/01/2018 all New York State public school students must have a health exam when they enter school as a new entrant and in Pre-K or Kindergarten and in grades 1,3,5,7,9, and 11. These examinations must be completed on the approved NYSED Student Health Examination Form for School for the health exam. 
        ALL NEW STUDENTS to Chenango Forks District
        * Students entering Pre-K or K
        * Students entering 1,3,5,7,9 and 11
If you would like the school physician to complete a health appraisal
 for your child, please contact me either by phone or by email
and I would be happy to arrange that for you. If I do not receive a
completed physical, or date for physical by October 1, of the school
year, I will schedule your child for a school physical.


Dental Health Certificate

According to NYS Education Law §903, public schools are to ask for a dental health certificate of students, at the time of school entry and in grades at entry Pre-K or  K, 1,3,5,7,9, and 11, declaring their dental health condition; beginning in school year 2008-2009.

If your child currently receives dental care the certificate should be completed by their dentist and or a registered dental hygienist.
If you would like your child to be seen by the Lourdes School Based Dental Van, please contact me and I will send you information to enroll your student. The Lourdes Dental Van  can provide screening, education as well as full
If you need a physical form, diet modification, allergy plan or medication form, these can be accessed from the District site. Go to - Departments, then click on Health Services. You can download health forms from there.
© 2021. Chenango Forks Central School District. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer School CMS Created by eSchoolView