This is my 5th year at Chenango Forks and the start of my 20th year teaching Technology and Engineering Education. Before arriving at CF I taught at Bathurst HS in New South Wales, Australia, Westfield Academy & C.S., B-T BOCES, and Harpursville. I have earned degrees in Technology Education BS/MS from Oswego State University and an AAS in Mechanical Engineering Technology from Alfred State College. I am active in professional organizations including being a Past President of Southern Tier Technology Teachers Association as well as recipent of the Region 43 Technology Teacher of the year. I've also been selected as a presentor for the the 2004 NYSTEEA State Conference and the 2014 NYS STEM Collabrative. Outside of school I enjoy hiking, kayaking, distance running, triathlons, and participating in rugby as a player/coach/referee.
Moments of students sucess that I that I career include:
- Advised a state qualifying HS Vex Robotics teams 2018
- 2 school championships at the SUNY Broome Robotics Competition in 2015 and 2017
- Established and supervised an Electrathon race team placing 2nd in NYS in 2014 and 2018
- Advised a regional champion Odyssey of the Mind Team.
- Coached varsity wrestling for 4 years including 3 state qualifiers.
- Advised a state qualifying MS Vex Robotics team in 2019